Right now, you could be learning the art of finding profitable retail deals in commercial real estate. I love this type of property, and will cover both single tenant and multi-tenant (mini mall, strip mall with anchor tenant, power malls with multiple anchor tenants) properties.
As part of the training, you will discover how to:
- Find strong, high-traffic locations
- Negotiate with the Letter of Intent (LOI)
- Have you due diligence done for you
- Analyze retail property using very specific trends
- Use an all-important formula to project your deal’s profitability
- Arrange your tenants strategically so it increases sales for everyone
- Secure a strong tenant and receive favorable financing
Consumers love to shop! That’s why it doesn’t matter where the market is going… when you have a good location and the right tenant, both you and your tenant will prosper.
And with retail property, you do the work once to attract a tenant and then enjoy a multi-year lease. There is no ongoing marketing for tenants like there is in apartments, storage facilities, or hospitality properties.
If you found a great deal and a cannot afford it, you can lease the space and sublease it at a higher prices to make positive cash flow from the difference of rent for 10 to 15 years. What a way to start!
With my training, you’ll discover how to find big, successful companies who can give you triple-net leases with corporate guarantees. Right now, retailers such as drug stores, dollar/discount stores, and liquor stores can’t expand fast enough! And they want to lease your building!